Monday, June 27, 2011

Music Monday - Black Joe Lewis & the Honeybears

It's a little late but I do have a music monday post for you.  It's going to be short and sweet because I have a new plushie idea I want to work on tonight, too!  :-)

Here's a song by Black Joe Lewis & The Honeybears.  I'll write a real post about them soon.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Quick reminder:  The first post for the In Your Eyes group photography project will be posted on Thursday.  Today was technically the deadline but since I was super busy this weekend I didn't get to remind you guys about it so I'm extending the deadline to Wednesday.  I will write the post Wednesday night so try to get it to me as soon as possible. The theme for this month is home so your pictures should be something about your town that makes it home to you.  I'll try to post more reminders throughout the month in July so hopefully more people will remember and participate. 

See you tomorrow for Treasury Tuesday!  :-)

No comments: