Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Treasury - Red, White & Blue

Hello!  This post was supposed to be for yesterday but I have been so exhausted this week that I couldn't even stay awake long enough to post it when I got home from fitness class and grocery shopping last night.  It's been a really long few weeks.  I've been trying to get ready to apply for craft shows and since I have no idea what I'm doing it's taking me a long time to get ready.  I have been working my full time job, going to fitness class and working every other hour that I'm awake on getting things ready for my applications.  I think I worked about 14 hours on Saturday and Sunday photographing things and getting my portfolio ready.  Sleepy!!  I have lots of fun plans for July here on the blog and with the shop so I'm busy preparing all of that, too.  I'm excited!  I'm going to take some time over the long holiday weekend and rest a little bit.  I don't think I can take another weekend of those long days.  The good news is I'm almost ready to submit my applications!  :-)

Okay, enough venting about how I have over-booked my time...again.  Time for some fun!

It's about time to start getting in the holiday spirit since 4th of July is on Monday.  Let's start with a little red, white and blue treasury. 


8x8 Hula Girl fine ...
$28.00

Celebrate the 4th o...
$16.95

Nautical Star Ring ...
$16.00

DIY - So AWESOME - ...
$20.00

Striped Dress with ...
$62.00

Red White & Blue Ow...
$15.00

Copperrein Simple L...
$26.00

PROMO SALE USA 4th ...
$25.00

Cotton Wash Cloths ...
$12.00

CHALKBOARD Flag Red...
$32.50

Red and blue 4th of...
$4.50

8 custom for angie
$10.00

Americana Wall Art ...
$30.00

Sexy Vintage 50'...
$26.00

Stella, the star.
$18.00

4th Of July Pushpi...
$7.50

******************************

A couple of quick notes while I'm here...

Today is the last day to submit pictures to me for the In Your Eyes Photography project.  Email your pictures to me at dreamingincraft@gmail.com.  I will post them here tomorrow!

The first Dreaming in Craft email newsletter will go out on July 1st so be sure to sign up today or tomorrow.  :-)

No comments: