Saturday, February 5, 2011

365 Project - Week Forty

I sure have had a lot of picture posts lately, haven't I?  Not to worry.  I plan to be back to share new projects now that I finished my First Thursday to do list.  I have a lot of new ideas I want to try out so I'm very excited to get to work. 

But this post is all about my 365 Project.  It's been hard to keep up with everything I have going on lately but I have managed to take my pictures.  I'm hoping to have some more time to actually go places to get my pictures now that my schedule is slowing down a little bit...for now.  I have so man pictures I want to fit in before I'm done and time is running out!

Here is week forty...


Day 274
 As soon as I walked up to this fence my little friend came running over.  He followed me around for at least 10 minutes while I took pictures.  It was very cute.  I love his hair!  :-)


Day 275
 This is my necklace display.  It's my favorite part of my craft booth now.  It is the perfect size and it fits my cute theme so well.


Day 276
 This is what the sunset looked like when I was running errands on Monday.  I have never caught the sunset when it's this color before.  This might be my favorite.


Day 277
I went to the bookstore to get this book that my friend recommended to me while I was running some more last minute errands.  Of course I had to get some coffee, too!  I can't wait to start reading my new book. 


Day 278
 My Knitted Wonderland project is going...slowly.  I don't really knit so it's very slow moving for me.  I'm happy that I'm getting practice in case there ever comes I time I want to know how to knit, but I will not be choosing it as a regular craft for sure.  I'm almost done! 


Day 279
I photographed all of my rings to list in my online shop on Thursday.  This is one of my favorites. 


Day 280
We got a snow day Friday!!!  It never snows here!  I couldn't believe it!  Then I saw some cardinals playing around my yard in the snow!  I got really lucky and snapped this picture.  It's not a great quality because I couldn't get too close.  This might be my favorite snow picture from Friday.  My friend told me seeing a cardinal is good luck.  I think she was right.  :-)

2 comments: