Friday, February 18, 2011

365 Project - Week Forty-Two

This was a long week!  I had so much stuff I wanted to work on this week but I kept getting sick.  On Saturday I had an allergic reaction to something.  On Tuesday I had a nose bleed due to my regular sinus allergies that lasted 3 1/2 hours (I get really bad allergies!).  And then my car wouldn't start to I was stuck at work.  On Thursday I felt so terrible that I took medicine and went to bed at 6:30.  I ended up having to take pictures of whatever I could find around the house before my medicine kicked in a put me to sleep.  I'm not feeling great tonight but I'm a thousand times better than yesterday.  I hope it lasts through the weekend so I can get some craft work done. 


Here is week forty-two...

Day 288
I met a friend at Austin Java on Saturday to work on our Knitted Wonderland Project.  I tried to take another night picture of downtown Austin before I went home.  It didn't go as well as I hoped. ;-)

Day 289
I made this button heart embroidery hoop for Valentine's Day.  I really liked the way this picture of the heart came out.

Day 290
The plants are starting to turn green again.  I tried to take a close up picture of this leafy plant.  Tried!  ;-)


Day 291
This cute little bird house is in the front yard.  I'm not sure if a bird has ever actually used it, but it sure is cute! 


Day 292
I liked the way these tiny plants looked with the water drops on them. 

Day 293
I was feeling really sick on Thursday so I needed a quick picture before I took some medicine and went to bed.  Luckily the sky was beautiful that day!  :)

Day 294
I bought this pretty fabric to make more button jewelry.  Tonight I get to start working on ti so I put all the fabric out on the table to find fun ways to cut it.  :)

Hopefully I'll be back this weekend with more fun things to share.  Stay away allergies!!!  ;-) 

No comments: