Monday, October 18, 2010

My Morning Soundtrack

Happy Monday, everybody.  It's been a really busy evening so I'm a little late getting my Music Monday post up this week.  I guess I should just be happy that  had time to do it at all.  Today I had a little more luck finding good songs to listen to on my way to work than last Monday.  But then I heard even better songs on my way home so I decided to kind of mix it up this week and just play a few random songs that I heard on my drives today.  I may start changing this up every once in a while and just focusing on one artist so I can play some of the newer music I like, too.  Plus, it's hard to listen to the radio that much in one day.  There's way too much talking!!!  :-)

Here are the songs I picked for today.  It was so hard to narrow down!


The Byrds - Turn! Turn! Turn!



Franz Ferdinand - Take Me Out


Bob Marley - Three Little Birds



Sahara Smith - The Real Thing



Journey - Don't Stop Believing



Peter Gabriel - In Your Eyes



Muse - Supermassive Black Hole

No comments: