Sunday, October 17, 2010

My Charity: Water

Hello everybody!  I just wanted to stop by to let you know that I made a button for my Charity: Water page.  If you would like to donate to help build a clean water well you can just click the button on the sidebar. 


My Charity Water Campaign


If you would like to read more information about Charity: Water before you donate you can click the the button below.


This project means a lot to me.  I have talked myself out of starting a Charity: Water campaign for a couple of years now and I finally found the inspiration to go for it.  I would love to raise as much money as possible and your help would be amazing.  And remember, we only have until January 15th!  EEKS!!  :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'm off to get ready to go see Beauty and the Beast in San Antonio today!  I'm so excited!  I got to see Rent at Zachary Scott Theatre here in Austin on Wednesday, too!  Two musicals in one week!!!  My musical loving heart almost can't take it...almost!  ;-)

1 comment:

Cassie said...

Annelise would be so jealous :) She loves B&B...we just picked up our copy on blueray (old one was VHS and we don't have a VCR anymore). I know you had an awesome time :)