Friday, August 13, 2010

You're Never Fully Dressed Without a Smile

I'm so excited!  I'm going to see Annie at the Zilker Park Hillside Theater tonight!!

I love Annie!  It was one of my favorite movies when I was a kid.  I remember singing along even when I was really young.  I had never seen the stage show until a couple of years ago when my mom and I went to see it at Bass Concert Hall.  It was great!  I'm so excited to see it again...and it's FREE!!! 

This is the last weekend for the season, so if you live in or around Austin (and can stand the heat), head out to Zilker Park and enjoy a great show under the stars.  It's always fun.  HOT, but fun!

This is one of my favorite songs from the movie.

Tomorrow I'm taking a class at B&B Quilting in Buda.  We're learning how to make a Christmas stocking.  Hopefully I will finish it soon so I can show it to you.  :-)

Do you have anything fun planned for the weekend?

I'll be back tomorrow with my 365 post.

Have a lovely Friday.

And remember...

KEEP SMILING!!!

No comments: