Monday, July 19, 2010

Stagecoach Park - Adventure One

On Saturday morning my mom and I drove over to Stagecoach Park in Buda so I could take some pictures.  I'm glad she went with me becuase I would have gotten so lost on my own.  I have absolutely no sense of direction!  That is not an exaggeration.  Ask anyone who knows me.  I would never find my way anywhere without my GPS.  Sometimes technology is wonderful!

I had a lot of  fun wandering around the park.  I hope my mom did, too.  I was probably annoying since I kept stopping to take pictures of flowers and stuff.  :-)  We'll have to go back a few times to see it all.  It goes on and on...  Plus, I didn't get nearly as many pictures as I wanted.  It's really pretty there.

I tried to get pictures of a cardinal and a road runner but I wasn't fast enough.  That was the big bummer of the day.  Oh well.  Maybe next time. 

These are a few of the pictures I did get....


There was a new friend hiding inside this building.  Last time I was there the longhorns were hiding from the rain.



I have no idea what this is!  Do you?



Lots of cactus...Cacti...Catuses???  ;-)



There were so many pretty wild flowers everywhere.



I don't know why but all of a sudden butterflies love me!  It's like they sit there and pose for me!



I don't know if you can see it but there is a tree growing around another tree.



More pretty flowers



Again...I have no idea!



More flowers



This was really pretty.  There was a big open space at the end of one of the paths.  The water from the pond runs through the windbill and into the tank under it.  It was very cool!




These were my favorite flowers.



These were really pretty, too.  This picture doesn't do them justice.  I'll have to try again next time we go for our second adventure.



Look who was there to greet me when we were getting ready to leave!  I think they like me!  ;-)



Okay, that's it for our first adventure into the park.  I'll post pictures as soon as we go again...hopefully very soon.  :-)

1 comment:

Velma said...

PRETTY!!
Of course the Longhorns love you! You are AWESOME!