Friday, May 14, 2010

365 Project - Week Two

I made it through another week!  This week was even harder than last week!  I'm already having trouble coming up with ideas.  I plan on doing some major brainstorming this weekend so I have a little bit of a plan for next week. 

Here are my pictures for this week!

Day 8
 Yep!  I took another sky picture.  It looked like a painting to me.  It was so pretty!  I was driving home from Kyle on FM 1626 and I had to pull over and take this picture.  People probably think I'm weird.  They might be right! :-)

Day 9
I was having trouble coming up with a picture so I decided to just go walk around for a few minutes and see what I could find.  I'm glad I did because I found this lovely little Gerber daisy.  This is its natural color!  I did not edit this picture at all!  Can you believe it??  It's so bright!  I guess there's something about a gloomy day that makes colors brighter.  I love the little rain drops on the petals, too.

Day 10
 
This little lovely (It's actually really big) is standing outside a fireworks stand on Hwy 183 in Austin (I guess it's still technically Austin).  I drive past it every day on my way home from work.  It's...interesting.  I don't think I've ever actually seen it lit up.  I'll be sure to take a picture if I do. :-)

Day 11
This is my town! Actually, it's just a mural of my town.  This cute little mural is on the side of the grocery store at the corner of my street.  I think it's kind of cute!

Day 12
Reasons I love South Austin...giant, spinning guitars!!  This awesome guitar is on South Lamar outside South Austin Music. 

Day 13 
I wrote a happiness post on my blog about fortune cookiesI made a cute little fabric fortune cookie and found a great quote about creativity for the fortune.  This is the picture I took for the blog.

Day 14
These trees are across the street from my house but they actually hang over the whole street.  It's so shady and pretty!  Today, since it was all gloomy and rainy, it looked a little spooky.  I had to take a picture of it!  I don't think the picture did the spookiness justice, but I still like it.