Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Happiness is...A Good Book

Reading books is very high on my list of favorite things to do along with crafting and music.  I have been really busy lately so I haven't had time to sit down and enjoy a good book in way too long.  But that's all about to change.  Now that the holiday show is over I have a little more time to relax while I work on Christmas and consignment orders and I can't wait to read some of the books I have been wanting to read all year.  

Another reason for my renewed excitement to read is this.


My sister gave me a Kindle Fire for my birthday so now I don't have to drive to the bookstore to get a book.  I can download it whenever I want to!  I'm so excited!  I love that I can use it for more than reading books, too.  Words with Friends is so huge on that thing!  ;-)

I finally started reading The Hunger Games this week and I am hooked!  I can't stop reading!  I asked for book suggestions on Twitter and Facebook this weekend so I have a good list to keep me reading for a while.  I'm so glad people sent suggestions because I am terrible at choosing my own books.  This is going to be a great holiday season!  

Do you have any good book suggestions for me?  I would love to hear them. 

No comments: