Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Austin Craft Riot Holiday Show

I have been mentioning preparing for craft shows a lot lately so I thought I would fill you in on why I'm working so hard right now.  On November 12th & 13th I will be participating in the 4th annual Austin Craft Riot Holiday Show!


This is the first big craft show I have ever done.  I was so nervous about applying.  I applied with my friend Bridget from LPF Designs and we got accepted!  I can't wait to share a booth with her.  It's been fun planning what we want our booth to look like.  You should see her shop. She makes really beautiful stuff.

I'm a little worried about being ready in time since I have been busy working on consignment orders for two stores for the last couple of months but I think I'll have enough...I hope I'll have enough.  ;-)

I will be posting lots of sneak peeks of the fun things I'm making and all of my new displays as I get them ready.  Did you see the Dreaming in Craft sign I posted last weekend?

If you live in the Austin area you should come out and see us in November!

No comments: