Thursday, June 23, 2011

Read All About It

I have a lot of fun things planned for Dreaming in Craft and It's Always Something in July so I thought this would be the perfect month to start a monthly email newsletter.  All you have to do to sign up is click the button in this post or on the sidebar and fill out the form.  Newsletter subscribers will be the first to know about upcoming new products, sales, giveaways and any other fun news that comes up.


Newsletter


The first newsletter will be sent out on July 1st!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

 I'm pretty excited about this little button.  It's the first one I ever made by myself from scratch (without using a photograph)!  This is just a temporary button.  I know it's a little plain and it doesn't really match the blog.  I just learned how to make it last night and ran out of time to design a permanent button.  I am going to design a whole set for the blog soon.  I'll write a post about it when I'm done.  My goal is to eventually redesign the blog.  I'm a little nervous about messing it up since I don't know what I'm doing.  I'm taking baby steps and starting with buttons.  Eventually I'll be brave and go for a complete redesign. 

I love learning new things!  :-)

3 comments:

CHOCAROME said...

wow, it sounds great.

Btw I have one question... I love your etsy shop and I'm dreaming about collaboration ( I saw at mybestfriendjules.com that you work with some bloggers). Is it possible?

chocarome.blogspot.com

marci said...

Hi Pralinka. I love to collaborate with other blogs. If you want to email me at dreamingincraft@gmail.com and let me know what you have in mind we can definitely plan something. I love to work with other bloggers. :)

Kate said...

The button looks great! I've been craving a blog redesign for ages now but I am a little nervous to try it! We'll see how it goes...