Good morning! How are you? I didn't make it to my yoga class today but I do have lots of fun things planned so I'm not too sad.
Today I will:
- finish one last sewing project before I list new items in the shop
- list brand new items in the shop!!!
- blog, blog, blog
- buy craft supplies
- put together fun giveaways for blogs I am sponsoring
- start re-photographing items that are in the shop (I'm working on a portfolio and want to have amazing pictures...well better than I have)
- Buy my dad's Father's Day present (Don't worry. I know what I'm getting. Just kind of waited til the last minute...oops.)
- go see Hairspray at Zach Theatre with my mom (it was my Mother's Day present to her)
- practice building chaturanga
- sleep?? ;-)
But before I can do all of that...I think It's coffee time!
Oh! Just a quick reminder...If you are participating in the In Your Eyes photo project don't forget to take a picture of something that makes your town special to you. The deadline is June 27th. Just email your pictures to email@example.com.
Have a great day! Be sure to check back later. I'll be posting my new items!