Monday, May 30, 2011

Music Monday - Suzanna Choffel

Good morning.  I hope you are all enjoying a day off today.  I am so glad I didn't have to go to work.  I'm exhausted from being out in the heat all day yesterday at the SoCo Pop-Up Shops.  I tried to let myself sleep in but it looks like 8:00 is my new sleep in limit.  So sad.  ;-)

Today is Music Monday.  I have actually shared this Austin artist with you before but in honor of her new record (Steady Eye, Shaky Bow) being released last week I have another song for you.  I can't wait to head over to Waterloo Records and get it.  I love everything I've heard so far.


Suzanna Choffel - Hey Mister




I'll be back tomorrow with an Etsy treasury.  Are there any treasuries you would like to see?  I'd be happy to make one.  I love suggestions.  :-)

1 comment:

In Other Words... said...

what about something with those really cute 1920ish hipster curly moustaches? i love those!