Monday, May 9, 2011

Music Monday - ELO

Before we start...

Be sure to check out my post on Punk Projects from yesterday!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I recently started watching Doctor Who (I know...sad that I JUST started watching it) by recommendation of my friend Renee.  I am in love!  This show is awesome!  I just started a few weeks ago and I'm already on the third season.  I tend to get carried away when I start a new show and love it.  :-)  I never thought I would ever be someone who would watch shows that were set in space or have monsters or whatever, but now those are some of my favorite shows to watch.  I love anything Joss Whedon does and now I'm hooked on Doctor Who!  Pushing Daisies is one of my favorite shows, too.  It doesn't really fall into this category but I still love it so I'm telling you anyway.  It's my blog.  I can say whatever I want!  ;-)

This weekend I watched an episode of Doctor Who called Love and Monsters and it features Mr. Blue Sky by ELO.  This has always been one of my favorite songs.  It's one of those songs where everything stops when it comes on and you just have to dance around until it's over.  I love it!  So, long story short....I give you Mr. Blue Sky.  


So, stop what you're doing and start dancing!!





When you're a kid they tell you let's all grow up.
 get a job.
 get married.
 get a house.
 have a kid 
and 
that's it.
  
The truth is the world is so much stranger than that.  
So much darker 
and 
so much madder 

and 

so much 

better...



No comments: