Saturday, May 28, 2011

Broken :( (Update at the bottom)

Hello everyone.  I don't know if it's just me but I seem to be having a lot of Blogger problems recently.  Yesterday my followers section disappeared and today the comments section isn't working.  I haven't changed anything on my blog so I'm not really sure what's going on.   If any of you know how to fix this I would appreciate some help.  I tried to post a question on the Blogger forum and it won't let me and they won't answer my questions on Twitter.  You can email me at dreamingincraft@gmail.com if you have any suggestions or if you have any comments to my posts until I figure it out.  :(

I thought about changing the comments section to Disqus because I've seen some of you using it.  If you use please comment...I mean email me. ;-)  I would like to know what you think about it and how to set it up on my blog.  Hopefully I won't have any more problems if I switch.


I could really use a hug right now...or a cup of coffee.  Or both!
 
{source
p.s.  I've gotten a few comments on facebook and twitter from people who like the photo project idea so it looks like I'm going to be posting a theme on June 1st!  YAY!!


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

UPDATE:  I was able to get my comments to work by changing the comment section to a pop up window instead of having it embedded below the post.  Thank you to Alex from Creating Trouble for the suggestion.  Just thought I would share the info in case any of you have this issue.

2 comments:

marci said...

Seeing if this works. :)

Creating Trouble said...

Woohooo - looks like it does! Not sure about your followers section... investigating now!