Friday, March 11, 2011

Famous Amos

Do you remember a couple of weeks ago when I introduced you to Sweetie the Cookie Monster?  Well, I'm back with another cookie monster to share.  This time it's a chocolate chip cookie monster!


Meet Amos!!


Name:  Amos
Date of Birth:  3/5/2011
Favorite Color: Chocolate Brown
Favorite Song: REM - Furry Happy Monsters



~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This is the story of Amos...


I wanted to make another cookie monster so I decided to make one of my favorite cookies....chocolate chip!!  I used the same tan felt I used for Sweetie and just added some tiny brown buttons for the chocolate chips.  I made him a little flatter than Sweetie because people thought she was a donut.  I prefer it fluffier though, so I will probably make them more stuffed from now on.  If people like it to be a donut that's fine. ;-)

I will be taking both cookie monster plushies with me to my craft show this weekend in Austin.  I'm sharing a booth with Bridget from Love Peace Family on South Congress at Gibson Street.  If you're in the neighborhood stop by and say hi!  :-)

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Very cute!