Thursday, January 6, 2011

Uncommon

I recently found this amazing shop on Etsy and I am now completely in love.  The shop is Uncommon.  I have seen a couple of their items on the front page before and I think I read a feature on them, but I never really looked through their shop until this week.  Now I want to own everything!!  So pretty and the colors are beautiful!



Seriously...these colors are amazing together!!  I wonder if I could come up with something similar to do with felt flowers.  ;-)




The colors on this clock would be perfect in my living room!




And last but not least...my very favorite item and inspired this post...






Are you completely in love now?  Yeah, I thought so.  Well, there's more.  They also have a line of furniture!  It's called Dust Furniture and it is the craziest, most fantastical line of furniture I have ever seen!  It's like something out of a cartoon.


Together We Can

My favorite!



The Acrobats




Clock No. 1



2 comments:

Becky Farley said...

Oh wow you were right! That etsy shop is so perfect!!!

AJ said...

Great find!