Sunday, January 16, 2011

Hipstamatic 365 - Week Two

My Hipstamatic 365 project seems to be going a lot easier than my regular project right now.  It's just easier to get a good picture because you can take a picture of something really boring and it looks great with the Hipstamatic!  I'm not complaining because I really only have to worry about one picture right now.  The Hipstamatic pictures just look great on their own!  :-)

Here is week two...

My Tree

This is my tree from the latest Knitta, Please project!


Jack Burton Trio

I went to see my friend Jack play at Momo's on Sunday night.  It was so much fun!

Felt Flower Hair Clips

This is one of my First Thursday projects that I haven't posted on the blog yet.  Hopefully the weather will get better so I can take some decent pictures of them.  You get a little sneak peek today!  ;-)

A Little Afternoon Planning Session

I got this super cute planner from Robo Roku at First Thursday last week.  I decided it was time to get it out and break it in.  Planning things out helps me feel less stressed.  And this planner is the cutest!

The Rest of the Jellyfish Rings

I ordered some rings a long time ago but they never came until this week.  Luckily I had some more fabric buttons that needed rings!


Look Alive

I went to Austin to the running trail to take pictures (it wasn't a running day for me and I was sore!) and saw this guy on a pole.  Love it!


My Birthday Painting

My friend Noemi gave me this painting for my birthday in November.  I have it hanging on the wall by the table where I sew.  I love looking at it's cuteness!

No comments: