Sunday, January 30, 2011

Hipstamatic 365 - Week Four

It's time for week four of the Hipstamatic 365!  I'm so loving this project.  It's so much easier than the other 365.  It's been a crazy week doing all of the last minutes things I have left before my first craft market but I was able to squeeze in some fun time and take some pictures.  :-)

Here is week four...


Wendy Colonna
I went to Momo's with some friends on Saturday to see Wendy Colonna and Dave Madden.  It was such a great show!  I can't wait to see both of them play again.



Stitch Lab
I had to go buy some more felt to finish up my First Thursday projects so I headed over to my favorite Austin store, Stitch Lab, on Sunday.  Isn't it cute??



The Bridge
I photographed this bridge for my365 Project, too.  It's sitting behind a church that's in my neighborhood and I think it looks really cute.  It looks even better as a Hipstamatic picture!


Seymour
Seymour got  a little makeover this week.  He was the very first plushie I ever designed and made and I have improved my skills a little bit since then so he got an upgrade!  I think he turned out pretty cute!  :-)



Giveaway
I won this pretty picture from Curious Key in one of her giveaways.  I have it hanging up by my sewing machine.  :-)



Raby's Roots
This picture was taken outside of a shop in Buda called Raby's Roots.  They have so many wonderful things there.  This is just the little gated area out front.



The Highball
I wasn't actually at The Highball on Friday.  I met some friends at Austin Java and stopped on my way home to take this picture.  I really love the lettering on this sign.

2 comments:

Tanya (a Taste of T) said...

I love the High Ball lettering too. I'm taking a sewing class tonight! Can't wait to have creative posts :). Happy monday!

marci said...

YAY! I can't wait to read all about your sewing class! :)