Sunday, December 5, 2010

My Week in Hipstamatic

For the longest time I couldn't get my Hipstamatic app to work right on my phone, but it finally decided to be nice to me.  I've been taking pictures like crazy ever since.  I thought I would share some of the pictures I took this week.  I got lots of pretty Austin pictures.  I'm so happy it works again!!


This is the Flip Happy Crepes Airstream.  It's in the same parking lot as the building where The Well in Austin meets.



I took this one on Wednesday before I went to bible study.  Isn't Austin beautiful?



This is the only non-Austin picture in the bunch.  This is the city park down the street from my house in Buda.  They were getting set up for Budafest so I stopped by and took a picture.



On Saturday night I went to the Holiday Sing-Along and Downtown Stroll in Austin.  They had a big Christmas carol sing-along at the capitol and lit the tree and then there were a bunch of fun things going on Congress Avenue.  It was really cool.




Dave Madden was there!!  I love his music!



It wasn't the best picture so I took some with my regular camera, too.



Knit graffiti! 



I heard that Magda Sayeg recovered the lampost in front of Domy Books recently so I went to take pictures before church today.  I think it's even prettier than it was before.



After I took pictures I was going to go have breakfast at Austin Java but everyone else seemed to have the same idea.  I didn't really have time to wait so I walked over to Schlotsky's to get some coffee and a yummy treat.  This little guy was hanging out on the patio.  Talk about random!!

3 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love those pictures. They look like old fashioned post cards.
I especially like the colorful rooster. I love how the sun rays are shining through.

AJ said...

Such wonderful photos!! You've had a busy, and looks like fuuuun, week! :)

Velma said...

i love these!