Wednesday, December 1, 2010

Coffee Break - Empty Bowl Project

Welcome to this week's coffee break!  I have a confession to make.  I actually planned to post this on last week when the project was actually going on, but it was such a crazy week that I ended up having to skip my coffee break post all together.  Oops.  I still thought it was a cool enough project to share with you so here we go...

The Capital Area Food Bank gets together with local artists, musicians and chefs for the Empty Bowl Project.  The artists will make a bowl to sell and the money goes to a part of CAFB called Kids Cafe.  The chefs provide the yummy soup to go in the bowl.  :-) 

Are you ready to some pretty bowls from past years??



I love Lyle Lovett!






I love to see artists come together and use their gifts to help their community and this was such a creative idea!  I hope you liked it, too.  :-)

Have a great day!

No comments: