Monday, November 29, 2010

My Morning Soundtrack

Today is going to be an all Austin Music Monday!  I love music in Austin and I used to listen to local artists all the time.  Then life got busy and my friends that used to go to shows with me all kind of moved away so I didn't really keep up with what was going on around town.  Recently I decided that this was dumb.  If I love it then it shouldn't matter.  I'm going to enjoy it as much as I can.  Austin is such an amazing city for music.  I'm so lucky to live here.

I heard about Dave Madden a while ago but never really listened to his music until a few weeks ago.  Now I can't stop listening to it.  He is so talented!  And he is such a great song writer.  I heard this music at the exact time I needed to.  It's pretty amazing how that happens.  :-)

This is one of my favorites.


Dave Madden - Open Eyed


Since this is an all Austin Music Monday, here's a video from my friend's show at Momo's last week!  I loved it!  :-)


Jack Burton Trio - Green Eyed Girlie

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I loved as much as you will receive carried out right here. The sketch is attractive, your authored material stylish. nonetheless, you command get bought an shakiness over that you wish be delivering the following. unwell unquestionably come further formerly again since exactly the same nearly very often inside case you shield this hike. [url=http://profvesti.ru/o-stroitelstve-svoimi-rukami/111-stroitelstvo-garazha-svoimi-rukami.html]квартира под ремонт[/url]