Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Coffee Break - Amazing Animation

Welcome to this week's coffee break.  Today is all about amazing animation.  I really do love animation.  I especially love it when the animation is put together with live footage.  I wish I had the talent, skills and knowledge to do something like this.  Maybe someday.  :-)

I saw this particular animation a while ago and never got around to sharing it.  Well, today is the day.  I hope you like it as much as I do.

Minilogue - Animals

Director/Animator/Characterdesign: Kristofer Ström
AE/Filmmaestro/Cutting: Erik Buchholtz
Producers: Bart Yates, Nicholas Wakeham
Studio: varelsen.com / ljudbilden.com
Music: Minilogue.com
Track: Animals
Label: cocoon.net
 





This video reminds me of one of my favorite animations ever.  I shared this one on my blog a few months ago.  It still makes me happy every time I watch it.  :-)


Reulf





I hope this brightened up your Wednesday.  Have a great day!  :-)

No comments: