Friday, December 31, 2010

365 Project - Week Thirty-Five

Happy New Year's Eve!  It's time for week thirty-five of my 365 Project.  I didn't really get any extra special pictures this week.  It was just a week of getting whatever pictures I could during my free time.  I haven't had a lot of free time because I've been so busy.  Oh well.  It's all worth it.  :-) 

Here is week thirty-five...


Day 239
My parents put up a little Christmas tree this year and I wanted to take a picture of it.  It's kind of dark but I wanted to catch all the glowy lights.


Day 240
I had to take a picture of this!  If only it were really true.  It would have been a dream come true!  Nope.  I paid $2.71 per gallon there.  Oh well.  It was still fun to take a picture of it.  :-)

Day 241
It actually looked a little wintery on Monday when I got to work.  I love the way the sky looks through the trees with the sun coming up. 

Day 242
The quality of this picture is not good at all, but it made me laugh.  I just didn't get any good pictures.  I went to take pictures at the park and my longhorn friends were there waiting for me before I left.  They ran up to the fence as soon as I walked up so they were a little too close to get good pictures through the fence.  Oh well.  At least I got one funny picture out of it.  :-)


Day 243
I went for a run in downtown Austin on Wednesday and the rowers were out on the water.  I was able to go back and catch this buy before the  sun went down.  It's so pretty at Town Lake.  Great motivation to run! 


Day 244
I just liked these clouds and I didn't have a lot of time to take a picture on Thursday.  That's all.  Just needed a picture.  :-)


Day 245
I went to stagecoach park to take pictures this afteroon.  I thought these berries looked really pretty in contrast with all the wintery brown trees.


See ya next year!


No comments: