Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Coffee Break - Urbanscreen

Hi!  It's coffee break time!  I was having a lot of trouble trying to come up with a topic for today's coffee break post.  I finally went over to vimeo and started looking around for videos that have inspired me in the past.  That's when I remembered Urbanscreen.  This is a really cool company.  They create large scale projections.  They basically turn something as ordinary as a building into a huge work of art.  I picked two of my favorites to share with you.  They are a little long but worth every second.  It can be a double coffee break day.  Who doesn't love double coffee anyway??  ;-)


555 Kubik



Kreisrot

You can also visit Urbanscreen's vimeo page if you are interested in seeing more of their amazing work.

That's all for now.  Time to get back to work.  Have a great day!  :-)

No comments: