Friday, August 20, 2010

Hey, I'll Be Gone Today


I say, hey, I'll be gone today
But I'll be back around the way
Seems like everywhere I go
The more I see, The less I know
But I know one thing That I love you

Hello everyone.  I'm just dropping by to tell you that my 365 post won't be here until Saturday again.  I have a babysitting job tonight so I will not be home until very late.  I'll have it ready to post first thing in the morning.

It's going to be another crazy weekend.  I'm babysitting tonight.  Tomorrow I have to get up early and go buy fabric so I can sew something for a friend of mine.  In the afternoon I'm going to see Jersey Boys with my mom.  I'm so excited!  Then I'm going home to finish up my sewing project.  Sunday is church so I'll be out and about most of the day.

Do you have any big plans this weekend?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Cute post. Sounds like a very busy weekend.