Monday, July 26, 2010

I Heart Stop Motion - Deadline


Those of you who read my blog know that I love stop motion.  I think it is so amazing!!  I really do want to learn how to make my own stop motion...soon!

I have used a few stop motion videos in blog posts that fit with the theme of the post, but sometimes a video I love just doesn't fit into anything I post on my blog.  So...I decided that I would create a series of posts and call it "I Heart Stop Motion" and post those videos there.  This isn't going to have a set day of the week or anything.  I'm going to treat it like I treat my Happiness posts.  I'll just post them every once in a while when I have something to share.  :-)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Deadline

Directed by Bang-yao Liu
Music by Röyksopp (http://royksopp.com/)
Sound design by Ian Vargo, Shaun Burdick
Actor: Chun-yao Huang


I know a lot of you have probably already seen this one.  It's been all over the place on the internet for a while.  This is such a great video.  I can't even believe how many post-its they used!  I love how the actor interacts with the pictures on the wall.  Amazing!!  Who knew something as simple as a post-it note could become such a great work of art?  Such a creative idea!

The reason I picked this video as my first is because I found a video today about the making of this stop motion.  I thought it was so interesting to see how they planned the entire thing.  Then to watch them put it into motion was so cool!  I hope you like it as much as I did.  :-)


Okay, that's all for now.  I hope you are having a wonderful Monday.  Now, get back to work!!!  I wouldn't want you to miss any deadlines!  ;-)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

That is really neat.

Mom