Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Gotta Go Back, Back, Back to School Again

Congratulations!
Today is your day.
 
You're off to Great Places!
You're off and away!
-Dr. Seuss



Oh the thinks you can think
think and wonder and dream
far and wide as you dare.
When your thinks have run dry
in the blink of an eye
there's another world there.
If you open your mind
oh the thinks you will find lining up to get loose!
oh the think you can think!

 
Today is a very big day!  It's the start of my big summer adventure!  Craft Academy starts today!!  I am so excited!!! 

I can't wait to meet some new friends and learn all kinds of fun new projects.  I have never taken a class like this before so I have no idea what to expect.  I think that's part of the excitement!  I'm going into it with no expectation except to have a great time!

I decided that I would write posts for the blog throughout the class to share this great experience with all of my wonderful bloggy friends.  I'll post pictures of my finished projects, too.  I can't wait!!  Can you tell I'm excited?  It's not obvious or anything, right?  ;-) 

So...
be your name Buxbaum or Bixby or Bray
or Modecai Ali Van Allen O'Shea,
you're off to Great Places!
Today is your day!

Your mountain is waiting.
So...get on your way!




Do you have any big summer adventures planned?


I had to have some sort of Dr. Seuss and Schoolhouse Rock references if I was going to write a post about taking a class!  :-)

1 comment:

AJ said...

Oh man, I can't believe it's finally starting! I hope you have a great time :D