Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Printstagram

Do you remember a couple of weeks ago when I told you about StickyGram?  It's a site that will turn your Instagram pictures into magnets for you.  So awesome!

This week I have another cool site that you can use to make prints of your Instagram pictures.  It's called Printstagram.  

With this site you can make

Tinybooks


Minibooks


Stickers


mini prints


AND posters!


Isn't this so cool??  I think I'll try the stickers first.  But before I can do that...I need to take lots of pictures!

Which one would you order?

p.s.  Don't forget to enter my giveaway.  Entries close tomorrow night at 10:00 pm.  The winner will be announced on Thursday and a brand new giveaway will be up on Friday.  Stay tuned!  :-)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That tiny book is the cutest!
Noemi

Dori the Giant said...

Wow....
Anything is possible nowadays!