Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Little Printer

Have you heard of Little Printer?  I just saw it yesterday on Pinterest.  It is so cute!  


This is a little printer made by BERG Cloud that links up to an app on your iPhone or Android phone and prints a tiny newspaper on receipt paper for you.  You subscribe to the things you're interested in and get a happy little newspaper.  :-)  You can print reminders for yourself like birthdays from contacts or to do lists.  You can also print news you are interested in and fun puzzles!  It even links up with your foursquare account so you can visit the places your friends like.  There are so many fun things you can add to your tiny newspaper.



 This product will be released some time in 2012. I hope it's affordable because I would love to have one to play with. 

I love discovering fun new apps and gadgets for my iPhone.  Have you found any cool new apps recently?

1 comment:

Liliana said...

LOVE IT :) i want it tooo so cute marci! <3