Friday, September 2, 2011

In Your Eyes - Cloud Illusions

Are you ready for the September theme of In Your Eyes?  I think this one is going to give us some really amazing pictures.

I have used this song in a post here before but I decided to use it again.  :-)


The theme for this month is clouds!  I love taking pictures of the sky.  It's so beautiful!  I especially love taking sunrise and sunset pictures.  They never come out quite as beautiful as real life but it's still pretty.  

I love the colors during sunrise and sunset.


It's so beautiful when the sun peaks out from behind the clouds.


To participate in this project all you have to do is take a picture of clouds and email it to me with a site to link back to you (i.e. your blog, flickr, online shop...whatever you want people to see) at dreamingincraft@gmail.com by Tuesday, September 27th.  I will post the pictures on Friday, September 30th.  Easy peasy.  Have fun!  I can't wait to see your pictures!

No comments: