Saturday, September 24, 2011

Happy Birthday, Jim Henson

Today is Jim Henson's 75th birthday!

Did you see the Google Doodle today?  Someone made these videos of it.  It's pretty funny.  :-)




Okay, I'm off to start my crazy day.  So far I have been cutting out zipper pouches and getting my coupons ready for a big craft supply shopping trip to Joann's today.  I have to go to my consignment stores and see what I need to restock and go to Stitch Lab to buy felt, too.  I'm almost out of everything!  

That's just the errands I have to run today.  This afternoon I'm going to see Rain!!!  I'm so excited!

What are you up to today?

1 comment:

Creating Trouble said...

Cute I LOVE those clips!!! I have had a totally unproductive day in which I went for the world's shortest swim and made some bread but have otherwise done absolutely NOTHING!! Need to start being productive...