Friday, August 19, 2011

I heart Stop Motion - Gulp

I had lots of blog posts planned for this week...

None of them happened.  I've been such a busy bee working on projects for Atown and since I hurt my back last weekend I've been working very slowly (aka I'm WAY behind!).  I haven't really had time for blogging.  This weekend I will have my regular Sanctuary Sneak Peek post on Saturday and I'm going to try something new on Sunday to see if I like it. I saw it on another blog and thought it could be interesting.  I'm hoping to find some time to go out and take pictures soon, too.  I miss it!

Today for my Friday video I have another awesome stop motion to share with you.  This one is the world's largest stop motion!  Want to know something even cooler?  The entire stop motion is shot on a cell phone!  They used a Nokia N8 for the entire thing.  They mounted the tiny phone onto a huge crane to film it.


I always love to see how people make their stop motion videos because I plan on making my own one of these days...  ;-)


Have you been taking any circle pictures for In Your Eyes?  The deadline is fast approaching.  Be sure to send your pictures to me at dreamingincraft@gmail.com by Monday, August 29th.  I got some really great pictures from Kate at Scientific Culture.  I can't wait for you to see them!

No comments: