Friday, July 29, 2011

I Heart Stop Motion - Creative, Inc.

A lot of you may have read Craft, Inc.  It's a great guide to help someone starting their own handmade business.  I have it and have used it as a reference in my business adventures many times.  This week I learned that the author of Craft, inc. also wrote a book called Creative, Inc.  It's all about starting a creative business like graphic design or photography.  I'm interested to read it and see if it has any helpful information that is different from Craft, Inc.

The best part about finding this book...the stop motion video advertisement!  :-)


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Today is the deadline for sending in pictures for In Your Eyes.  If you haven't had a chance to send one but you still want to you can send them tomorrow, too.  I will be writing the post tomorrow evening so there's still time.  :-)  Email pictures to dreamingincraft@gmail.com.

No comments: