Friday, July 15, 2011

Fisheye for Free

I really want to have a fancy camera one day so that I can buy fun lenses like the fisheye lens.  Since I can't afford one right now I have to settle for the iPhone app version.  I did a search for free fisheye apps first (I always try free first).  I found an app called Fisheye for Free.  I used it on a few of the pictures I had on my phone.







It's pretty fun.  It's not the best but it'll work for playing around with my pictures for now.  Most of the pictures I used were taken with Hipstamatic to give them an even more fun look.  I will definitely be researching other apps that aren't free to see if there is anything that works better, but for now I'm happy with this fun little app.  I have a couple of fun ideas for it.  :-)

This is a video called #CIRCLEPIC.  It's a fun project that Bryan Brinkman did on Twitter a couple of years ago.  He asked his followers to tweet photos of circles and tag them with #circlepic.  Then he made this film out of the pictures.  I thought it was a fun idea so I sent in a couple of pictures.  Hehe!
It's going to be another busy weekend for me.  Lots of crafty fun.  Be sure to check back here because I have a fun surprise for you!  :-)

What are your plans for the weekend?

1 comment:

Lilmendoza said...

i like the buttons picture! so colourful :) think I might get this app too- it looks pretty fun!

cute blog x