Thursday, June 2, 2011

Project Inspiration - Scrap Paper Chandelier

I find so many awesome project ideas all over the internet but then when I actually have time to work on them I forget what projects I wanted to try.  That's what I love so much about Pinterest.  I can have an entire board dedicated to all of these amazing projects.  I'm considering making Thursday the day I share all the great tutorials I plan to try. 


Someone pinned this awesome lamp shade chandelier project on Pinterest yesterday and I (of course) repinned it immediately.  I want to make this for my house.  It looks like so much fun! 


Isn't it awesome??  I wonder if I could use fabric for the whole shade.  After I make a batch of fabric button jewelry I have weird shaped fabric scraps left over.  They could be perfect for this project.

You can find this tutorial over at More Design Please.  I can't wait to look through her blog and see what other project inspiration I can find.

Have you found any tutorials you're excited to try?


p.s.  Be sure to come back this afternoon.  I have another Project Inspiration post for you.  I'm pretty excited to try this one.  You don't want to miss it!  :-)

No comments: