Thursday, June 30, 2011

Let's Review - June

Wow!  This has been another busy month!  I can't believe everything that happened in June.  I really enjoy looking back and seeing everything I accomplished because it's hard to see it when you're working and working and working...


Here are some of the great things that happened this month.


In Your Eyes
The first month of the In Your Eyes photography project was a success!  I really enjoyed seeing the pictures Zayda sent in.  I hope in the future more people will join in the fun.  :-)

Punk Projects ATC Swap
I participated in the Punk Projects ATC Swap.  I'm feeling very inspired to start making tiny art again.


Seen Around the Blogs
This month I sponsored two blogs - Punk Projects and My Best Friend Jules.  I got to give away some fun Dreaming in Craft Goodies on both blogs.  I even got to share some jewelry that I love on My Best Friend Jules!

I also got to write a guest post about A Knitted Wonderland over at Crafted.  Did you see it?


New Product at Dreaming in Craft
I introduced a new line of products at Dreaming in Craft in June!  These zipper pouches are so fun to make!  I hope to add some more designs over the next couple of months.



I saved the best for last...

Toy Joy Art Show
I was accepted into the Toy Joy Art show!  I can't tell you how excited I am to be a part of this show.  I never thought that anyone would ever consider my crafts real art.  My style is more kiddish and cute so it's hard to find an audience for it.  I think Toy Joy and their view on creativity is exactly what I have been searching for.  :-)



I really can't believe all of the amazing things that have been happening in the past few months.  I feel so lucky to have all of the opportunities I have had since I started this blog.  I couldn't do it all without the kindness and support that all of you give me.  Thank you so much.  :-)

No comments: