Thursday, May 5, 2011

The Toy Society

I saw something about The Toy Society a while ago on The Monster & Me and knew immediately that I had to join.  It's such a great idea!  Basically you just make a plushie or other handmade toy and put it out in random place for someone to find and keep.  Can you imagine just finding a plushie sitting on a bench or somethig waiting for you to take it?  So fun!!  It would make my day if I found a little treasure like that.




I haven't decided what I want to make yet.  I have so many ideas!  I think I want to make something new for this project so it will be special.  I already picked out the place I'm going to leave it...but I can't tell you.  ;-)

  I may have to wait until next month to make my plushie.  May is going to be BUSY!!!

Anyone want to join in the fun?

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

That sounds really neat. I would love to find something.