Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Loupe

Have you heard of the Loupe app for iPhone? 



It's an app where you can tag colors in your pictures to create color swatches and write notes to go with the pictures.  I was thinking that this might be a good app for taking pictures of colors or other things you see that inspire project ideas.  Even if you don't use it to tag colors you can tag the picture with a note about the project idea so you can refer back to one place when you are ready for that project.  You would have your idea and the colors you want to use in the project right there with you in one place. 




I haven't really used it yet.  I've only tried it out with pictures I've taken on my phone but I think I'll give it a try this week and see if I like it.  I'll write another post soon to let you know what I think.

Have any of you tried this app yet?  Do you know of any other cool apps for crafty stuff?  I'd love to hear about them. 

p.s.  If you're interested in trying this app now would be a good time to buy it.  It's on sale for $0.99!  :-)

No comments: