Friday, April 8, 2011

Easter Egg

It's almost Easter!  It's time to start planning goodies for all those Easter baskets.  What could be better than a giant easter egg??  Ummm.....Nothing!!!  ;-)




I was just playing around with stuff that I had around the house and decided to try out an Easter egg plushie last week.  I didn't really have much of a plan for it.  At first I was going to make it with felt stripes but I was out of the color I wanted for the stripes.   Then I thought it could be fun to make the egg with big felt polka dots.  I remembered that I had a bunch of really big buttons in my button jar that I could never find a use for so I thought it could be cute to use those instead of felt. 





This plushie is now available at Dreaming in Craft!  :-)

3 comments:

Velma said...

awe very cute!!!

Liliana said...

It is so adorable! :)

marci said...

Thanks ladies! :)