Thursday, March 3, 2011

Let the Wild Rumpus Start



So...I am still without working internet at my house most of the time...but not today!!!  It's working today!  Hopefullly it will be up and running permenantly by Saturday.



I have so many amazing things happening in the next few weeks that I want to share with you!

  1. First Thursday is TODAY!!! It's my first market!!! I'm so excited...and nervous...but mostly excited!
  2. I have been working on more plushies!
  3. I still have my little craft experiment to finish
  4. I'm going to start working on ideas to submit to Art-o-Mat soon.  Hopefully I'll have something ready to send in April.
  5. I'm still trying to get my Etsy up and running (I'm so close...waiting for the internet to be back and I'll start listing what I have photographed so far.).
  6. Friday is installation day for the Knitted Wonderland project.  It is going to be so pretty!
  7. Next Saturday is my second market.  This one is with Bridget from Love Peace Family and I am so looking forward to spending time with her.  :-)

Wow!  That's a lot of stuff.  I'm sure I'm forgetting things, too! 

I just wanted to stop by real quick while I have internet that isn't on my phone and let you know that I may be gone for a few days.  It's going to be so hectic that I don't even think I'll have time to blog before Saturday even if I have internet.  But, don't worry.  I'll take lots of pictures and when I get back I'll have so many fun stories to tell. 



-marci

No comments: