Thursday, February 10, 2011

Janine Basil

I love to browse around Etsy to see all the fun stuff people make.  Sometimes I find something that stops me and I have to look at the entire shop because it's so wonderful.  Janine Basil is one of those shops.  I love hats but I just feel like I can't pull them off.  I don't know how to get a headband to look good in my hair either.  Someday I'll figure it out and I'll have to buy at least one of these.  Her hats and headbands aren't just accessories.  They are works of art!



This would make any outfit look fancy.





This is just fun!





Cherries are so cute!





I wish I could wear hats...especially something like this.





Did I mention that cherries are cute??





We should all be able to feel like a princess every once in a while!  :-)

(This picture is awesome!!)

No comments: