Saturday, February 12, 2011

365 Project - Week Forty-One

I'm posting this a little late again.  Sorry about that.  I got started on craft projects as soon as I got home from work yesterday and completely lost track of the time.  I have three different projects going at once right now!  a busy little bee this weekend.  :-)

Here is week forty-one...



Day 281
We still had a little bit of snow on the ground on Saturday after our big snow day on Friday.  I had to take one last picture.  :-)


Day 282
I guess the birds were really happy the sun was out, too.  There had to have been at least 50 or so up in the trees around my house on Sunday.


Day 283
They finally put a real stagecoach in at Stagecoach Park!  I went for a short run on Monday since it was finally starting to warm up and saw the little addition.


Day 284
I didn't really know what to take a picture of on Tuesday so I took a picture of the grey sky through the branches.  Nothing special


Day 285
I love taking pictures of the sunset.  This one was especially pink.  Very pretty.


Day 286
These birds are very cute.  I saw a couple of them running around on the grass at work during my lunch break so I took a couple of pictures.  They run fast so my pictures didn't come out so great, but you still get an idea of how cute they are.  ;-)


Day 287
Someone is watching you!  I was looking at my plushies today and decided to take a quick picture of Pierre.  He's still one of my favorite things I have ever made.

No comments: