Monday, January 10, 2011

Music Monday - Me First & the Gimme Gimmes

When I started to work on today's Music Monday post I had no idea what I wanted to share.  My mind was totally blank so I put out a request for suggestions on Twitter since a lot of my Twitter friends have awesome musical taste.  I'm so glad I did.  Bridget from Love Peace Family introduced me to something completely new and I am loving it!!

Today's band is Me First and the Gimme Gimmes!  It's so hard to describe them.  They are a punk rock cover band that covers everything!  Everything!  Somewhere Over the Rainbow, I Believe I can Fly, Rocket Man.  I can't wait to listen to more!  It's so completely silly and wonderful!

It was hard to pick just one song to share with you.  I decided to go with Sweet Caroline because I'm watching Glee as I write this.  :-) 


Enjoy!

 

1 comment:

Bridget said...

so glad you liked the band! i have been a fan for so long & they are one of my go-to's when i need something to make me smile.