Sunday, January 23, 2011

Hipstamatic 365 - Week Three

I can't believe it's already week three of this project!  I'm loving my Hipstamatic 365 so much!  With all the projects I have going on right now (365 Project, blog, First Thursday preparation, Etsy preparation, Knitted Wonderland project...) it's nice to know that I don't have to stress about this one project.  Even if I get to the end of the day and don't have anything spectacular to photograph I know it will still look amazing because this app is awesome!  :-)

Here's week three!



The Black Out

We had a girlie day last Saturday for my friend Maja.  It was so fun.  First we had lunch at Shady Grove and then we stopped at Gourdough's to split a giant donut before we stopped at Hobby Lobby.  The perfect day!  This donut was so big!!  I'm glad there were three of us there to eat it.  It was a giant donut covered in fudge with chocolate chips and chocolate covered brownie bites on top.  It was heavenly!  I could never eat a whole one by myself...or could I?  Might have to try that out one day.  From now on I don't want birthday cake.  I want a Black Out!  :-)


City of Austin Power Plant

I went to buy some new running shoes at RunTex on Sunday so I walked over to take a picture of the  City of Austin Power Plant while I was there.


Africa Bag

My friend Nicole took a trip to Africa over the summer and she brought this amazing bag back for me.  I love it!  I'm using it for my knitting project right now.  :-)


Downtown Sunset

I had to exchange my running shoes on Tuesday so I decided to walk over to the trail and take a couple of pictures while I was there.  You can't see it very well here, but that white circle by the Frost building is the moon!  It looked huge this week!


Full Moon

I had to try out my running shoes at the high school track in case I needed to exchange them again.  They shut down the track when I was only halfway done with my run!  Annoyed!!  Oh well.  Guess I would have missed this cool picture of the moon if they hadn't kicked me out.  :-)

Windmill

I never knew there were so many windmills in Buda until I started my 365 Project.  This one is just a block from my house.  I walked over there on Thursday and took a couple of pictures.  It was so cold!!!


Friday Night Knitting

My allergies have been bothing me so much this week.  I've been having a little trouble concentrating on my craft projects.  But, since I have so much going on with so little time to finish it I decided I should at least try to get some knitting done on my Knitted Wonderland project before my medicine kicked in and made me all loopy.  :-)

2 comments:

AJ said...

Looks like we've had a similar week, lady! :) Great photos - and I'm glad you're loving your project :D

Velma said...

these are so fun! I can't wait to get an iphone so I can have such fun pics like you! I want to be just like you!!!!!!!!!