Saturday, December 18, 2010

Welcome Christmas

I feel like I've been a bit of a


Lately. 

I've been stressing about everything I need to get done and all the other craziness I'm dealing with right now that I just haven't been able to get into the Christmas spirit this year.

Well, today all that changes.  I'm going with my mom and her friend to see

I'm so excited!

I'm going to try to make it out to see some of the fun lights around Austin this week, too.  I say try because I'm still super busy.  Any recommendations, Austin people?

I want to go see the light show at Mozart's Coffee.


It looks so magical!


I also want to take pictures of the tree at Zilker Park.

I am totally jealous of this picture!  Amazing!!


There's really tons of other things I want to do but these are the two things that I must do before Christmas.

It's time to Welcome Christmas!


What fun Christmasy things do you like to do?

1 comment:

Velma said...

thats a great list! I love that song too!!!!!!