Friday, December 24, 2010

365 Project - Week Thirty-Four

As Christmas was getting closer and closer I was starting to get more and more nervous that I wouldn't have time to get any good Christmas pictures.  I got pretty lucky this week and was able to go to a couple of places in Austin and take some great Christmasy pictures.  I didn't make it out to everything but I got the two main places I really wanted to get so I am very pleased.  :-)

Here is my sort of Christmasy week thirty-four.


Day 232
 I was on the UT campus on Saturday seeing a show ab Bass Concert Hall so I decided it  would be the perfect time to take a picture of the tower.  It was a really pretty day outside and the tower looks great with the blue sky in the background. 

Day 233
I went to Mozart's in Austin to take pictures of the pretty lights and eat yummy treats with my friend Maja on Sunday.  They even have a light show complete with the UT fight song and a Christmas light longhorn.  Only in Austin!  ;-) 


Day 234
 This Nativity is in front of the Catholic church in Buda.  I've been trying to get as many Christmas pictures as I could this week so I thought this would be a perfect picture for Monday.

Day 235
 I went to take pictures of the Zilker Park Christmas tree on Tuesday.  I love it!!!  So amazing!!  I've never been able to take pictures of it so I was very excited! 

Day 236
I drive past Buda City Hall every day on my way home.  I thought it looked kind of pretty with the white lights all around it so I walked over and took a picture after dark on Wednesday.

Day 237
In Buda they have a Trail of Lights at Stagecoach Park.  This is just the second year.  I didn't get to go this year but I did get to see the cute sign B&B Quilting & Gifts made for the trail since I live across the street from them.  :-)


Day 238
I took this picture in front of Sue Ellen's Florist in Buda.  I thought they were kind of cute so I decided to go over and get one last  Christmas light picture for Christmas Eve.  :-)

Merry Christmas!

1 comment:

AJ said...

Glad you made it to Mozart's and Zilker! Merry Christmas :)