Monday, November 22, 2010

My Morning Soundtrack

Oh my gosh, it' Monday!  Where did the weekend go??  I had so many things to share with you on my blog that I didn't get to. It was such a crazy weekend for me.  I'm a terrible blogger right now...but for a good reason!  I went to Etsy Austin's Craft Riot with a few friends and bought so many wonderful goodies.  Then we went to lunch and went back to my house to get all caught up on Glee.  Sunday I went to church and then to see Harry Potter!  EEKS!!!  It was great!

So, what that means is that I have not had any time to take pictures of any of my projects.  This has been the most productive two weeks for me and I haven't even been able to blog any of it for you.  I promise I will have lots to share during the Thanksgiving weekend. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Okay, now for music monday!

I've heard many versions of this song.  Off the top of my head I can think of three.  Nina Simone, Feist and Ollabelle.  I know there are tons more.  But last week I heard Nina Simone singing See Line Woman and I just had to stop what I was doing and listen.  She has such a unique voice!  And I kind of love all the awesome flute in her version of the song.  ;-)


Just in case you want to hear the other two versions, here is Feist and Ollabelle singing the same song.  :-)

Feist



Ollabelle

No comments: