Monday, November 1, 2010

My Morning Soundtrack

Hi!  My music monday post is going to be a little bit different again this week.  I've been planning a lot over hte past couple of weeks.  My birthday is coming up soon and I usually try to ignore it and pretend it's a regular day.  I'll probably do that this year, too.  But it's the rest of the year after that that's been on my mind.  I've been planning all kinds of new adventures for coming year so I've been thinking of songs about change and taking chances and living for the moment.  You know, cheesy stuff like that.  ;-)  I thought I would share a couple of the songs I usually listen to when I'm thinking about things like this.


Frou Frou - Let Go


Colin Hay - Waiting for My Real Life to Begin


Talking Heads - Once in a Lifetime



The Polyphonic Spree - Light and Day

I'll end it on that song.  I'm off to work on some crafties.  I have two new project ideas I want to try to work on this week.  I'm very excited!  :-)

No comments: